Sam Lamb is a fresh-faced bundle of joy. The Sam the Lamb quality kit, contains high quality yarn. It includes everything you need to complete your baby animal – just add your own crochet hook.
Suitable for a beginner with assistance – but please, please take care with the finishing/ stuffing!
Sam Lamb crochet pattern – working in the round in amigurumi style, body made with minimal seaming, joining as you go. There are also images illustrating the front and back of the toy.
Finished Size Approx: 30cm x 17cm (12in x 7in)
What’s in the kit?
- Sam Lamb Crochet pattern – high quality print – written in English in UK terms
- Sirdar Snuggly 100% Cotton DK in Cream
- Sirdar Snuggly Bunny in Puppy
- Sirdar Happy Cotton in Splash
- 1 metre of black cotton for the nose and mouth
- 20g washable polyester stuffing
- 2 x 9mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- 1 x Tapestry Needle
You will need a 3.5mm crochet hook and some scrap yarn markers, these are used to mark where the row begins and how many rows you have done. You can use some yarn from the kit but we’d recommend some colourful scrap from your stash.
Stitches Used: Double crochet, Magic Ring, Increasing and Decreasing (dc2inc, dc2tog, dc3tog).
*Please note: this kit won’t teach you how to crochet. Anyone with the basics of crochet should be able to make it but the fluffy yarn is harder to work than normal smooth yarn and you will need to be able to see where you hook is going into each stitch.