An English crochet pattern to make a Ball Cactus with flower and a Spiky Cactus at 19cm tall!
Suitable for a beginner with assistance – but please take care with the finishing/stuffing!
Ball Cactus and Spiky Cactus crochet pattern – Both cacti are made crocheting in rows and then side seams are gathered to create the rounded ends. The soil is made in the round, working in continuous spirals without joining each round
There are 4 pattern pages, plus the front and back cover.
NOTE: Please don’t confuse this CROCHET PATTERN with a finished item – I cannot give refunds for downloadable patterns.
Materials you will need:
- 9cm diameter pots or teacups – I buy mine from ebay – but many garden centres and stores have these
- Ball Cactus – Sirdar Happy Cotton – Wicket & Jammy
- Spiky Cactus – Sirdar Happy Cotton – Treetop
- Soil for both plants – Sirdar Happy Cotton – Cookie
- 20g polyester stuffing
- 1m Rico Creative bubble in White
- 1 x Tapestry Needle
◊ Optional – you can also make a small scarf using a small amount of pink yarn.